Click for Wedding CoordinatorsOur goal is to help the bride and groom have the best possible wedding experience.
Catering & EntertainmentCuisine created from scratch, with carefully planning and attention to detail. Our priority is to reflect your personal vision for your reception.
Weddings in Hotels & ResortsMaking your wedding day more amazing than your dreams. The Turks and Caicos Islands is truly a hidden gem without the crowds.
OfficiantsGuiding couples on the road to marriage and performing wedding ceremonies on their special day, in a comfortable setting.
Click for Photography ServicesElegantly capturing precious memories with creativity and innovations. Our professionalism ensures that your wedding day is a work of art.
FloristsNothing sets the mood for a picture perfect wedding day like flowers. Let’s create a day of dreams.
If you're looking for a unique way to say "I do" while surrounded by your closest friends and family members, in the most romantic place in the Caribbean. With stunning beaches, endless expanses of white sand and lush gardens, romantic sunsets and exquisite turquoise waters, the Turks and Caicos Islands offers the perfect backdrop for your dream destination wedding.
GRAND TURK WEDDINGSalt Raker Inn - across a narrow one-way street from a good sandy beach. A romantic clapboard house originally built in 1810 by a Bermudan shipwright. Its English-colonial style is visible in its front veranda, which overlooks the ocean and a garden filled with bougainvillea. Please enquire for wedding and honeymoon packages. Turks Head Hotel has put together a wedding package for you. See their web page for important fact about required documents Wedding Videos on Grand Turk - Arnold Williams 649-231-0414, Huntley Forbes 649-946-2073 Wedding Florist on Grand Turk - Unique Creations - 649-946-1200
MIDDLE CAICOS HONEYMOONYet another "deserted island", walk for miles and see no one. Stay in very private and nicely furnished cottages overlooking the ocean at Blue Horizons Resort, roam miles of beach that is virtually unvisited. Get lost in the caves. Sleep to the sound of waves breaking on the shore. Spend a lot of time alone together.
NORTH CAICOS WEDDINGSStay in a private villa or at one of the island's romantic small hotels. There is not much commercialization on North Caicos yet. You will be amazed at the miles of white sand beaches with no development along the north shore of North Caicos. Perfect location for your Turks and Caicos beach wedding. Historical and natural sites to explore, miles of paved roads to ride bicycles and scooters on and friendly island people to meet and plenty of fresh produce and seafood.
Getting Married in Turks and Caicos IslandsThere is a residency period of 72 hours before an application for a Turks and Caicos Marriage License can be made to the Registrar General for Special Licenses. There is a $50.00 License fee. The wedding ceremony can then take place at any time after the marriage license application has been granted. Processing of license takes 2-3 days. The application for the Turks and Caicos Marriage License must be made by a Marriage Officer. This is usually a pastor or minister that has a government license to perform marriage ceremonies. Your Turks and Caicos wedding coordinator or hotel will typically arrange this for you. In addition, the marriage must be performed by a Marriage Officer.
This is what you will need to provide:All ORIGINAL documents must be presented to the Turks and Caicos Marriage Officer by the person completing the forms. Original documents to be presented in person are: Passport, Original Birth Certificate, proof of marital status - If single a sworn affidavit is required. If one of the parties is a divorcee, then a Divorce Decree is required, either the original or a notarized copy, sealed by a Court Clerk. In the case of a Widow/Widower a Death Certificate of the previous spouse is required. In the case of change of name by Deed Poll or Adoption, then proof is required. If under the age of 21, then consent of one or both parents or guardian, in the form of an affidavit stamped by the Notary Public. The marriage parties must not be within the prohibited degree of relationships to each other. Include a letter stating both parties occupations, marital status, age as of last birthday, present address of residence and fathers full name. For church weddings Ministers may require proof of membership. Please be advised that any Passports or documentation written other than in English should be translated in advance and notarized by the applicable consulate. This information may be subject to change. Please verify with a Turks and Caicos wedding official before planning your marriage in Turks and Caicos Islands.
For further details contact:
- Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Main Office 649-946-2800
- Pastor Leslie Myers 649-231-6730 in Providenciales
- Rev. E. Conrad Howell 649-231-7471 in Providenciales
Or one of the wedding coordinators listed below, who will assist in arranging all of this for you:
Tips Your Wedding in Turks and Caicos
One of the wedding coordinators listed below, who will assist in arranging all of this for you:
Island Chic Weddings
- Imagine your Wedding Day, filled with love and happy ever afters. At Island Chic Weddings Turks and Caicos, we offer well planned, customized and coordinated weddings and events with attention to the finest detail. Let us help you create something wonderful. Our Mission is to make whatever you imagine, possible; one smile at a time. Phone: 1-649-242-4687, Fax: 1-649-946-8969, or email us.
Destination Turks and Caicos Ltd
- Destination Turks and Caicos Ltd. Providing a full spectrum of services from: event planning and management, ground transportation and tours, VIP services, destination wedding planning, corporate groups, concierge, and a host of other professional services. All packages are tailor made specific to our client's needs.
Tropical Destination Management
- Tropical Destination Management, specializes in wedding planning. We can arrange pastor and paperwork, pick your location, select the perfect flowers and cake, decorate your venue and organize the reception and entertainment. We have all the resources you will need to create your special day. Our testimonials speak for themselves.
NILA Destination Weddings
- NILA Destination Weddings All services needed for a dream wedding in the islands. From flowers to legal documents, festivity planning and lodging. The location is your choice - your hotel, poolside of your villa, on the beach, elegant motor yacht or beautiful sailing catamaran.
- Destination TCI - Provideing DCM Services, Airport Greeting, Wedding Planning & Event Management. Wedding and Events is our our passion. Call 649-244-1400
- Point Grace Beach Weddings, elegant luxurious Grace Bay beach wedding delivering refined pampering to guests and package prices for beautiful tropical weddings.
- Aquamarine Beach House Weddings - Perfect spot for tropical beach weddings in the Turks and Caicos. Accommodate up to 28 people in 3 adjacent villas on the beach on Providenciales - pool & tennis courts.
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina - can accommodate up to 24 people in 6 adjacent cottages. Gather your Caribbean wedding party in our pool and party cabana with barbeque. Beautiful tropical gardens for fabulous wedding photography.
- Sail Provo Boat Wedding , offering Caribbean sunset weddings aboard a beautiful catamaran or stop on a remote island for a Turks and Caicos beach wedding
- Silver Deep Charters offers wedding coordination in the Turks and Caicos including boat trips for the party... and unique settings for spectacular wedding on the water!
- The Atabeyra Private Charter Wedding - private cruise charter aboard a picturesque sailing schooner. Get married in the Turks and Caicos on the beach of a tropical island or on the deck as the sun sets. Let Atabeyra know what you want.
- How about a romantic getaway for 2? Have Catch the Wave drop you on a tropical, unpopulated island where the 2 of you can spend the day alone in the sun and the sand with a picnic and a shade umbrella.
- Having trouble imagining what you will do? try our destination management companies who have wonderful ideas for your Caribbean wedding and specialize in custom designing your tropical wedding on any of the islands - take a side trip to a beautiful place
- Turks and Caicos Wedding Hair ? Try New Waves, Captain Hooks, Aprils Place, Serenity Spa Hair Salons and beauty parlors.
- Massage, Nail Treatments, and more - see the list of Turks and Caicos SPAs here
- Turks and Caicos Entertainment - Choose from an extensive list of talented musicians who are ready to entertain and surround your day with fine island sound or hire some Firework and have a beautiful display light up your wedding - or invite the Turks and Caicos Cultural dance performers to come and dance with your group at the wedding.
- Wedding Catering? Kissing Fish Catering Co, Top of the Cove, Baci Ristoranti, Mango Reef, are a few of many fine establishments able to cater your event. See the complete Wedding Catering list here
- Wedding Flowers? These florists will help you decorate and add flair and elegance. Other People's Affairs - 649-941-5760 Flower Girl 649-941-5760 Unique Creations - Florist 649-946-1200
- VIP Luxury Transportation? Provides a unique professional wedding transportation. For one of the most important days of your life, VIP will exceed your expectations and be part of your memories for the rest of your life.
- Island's Choice Limo? Weddings, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, island tours, airport pick-up. The elegant interior includes bar and stereo system. Rates & reservations:Gary Lightbourne 649 231-0409